This is dynamic department of this college having learning facilities at undergraduate since 1984 and postgraduate and research facilities since 2012. More than 500 students join this department every year. Department of Chemistry offers courses for UG, PG and Doctoral studies (Ph. D.). We aim to provide a supportive and open atmosphere for everyone who works here, staff, students and visitors alike. We value all members of the Department and are working hard to enhance our diversity
To transform the budding chemist into,
• Inovative scientist
• Dynamic chemist
• Creative teachers
• To implement the tribal student centric programme which encourage the students to excel in higher education and research.
• To provide excellent teaching and perform quality research.
• Utilizing resources effectively to enhance the quality of teaching and learning.
• Collaborating with national institutes, Universities and industries to enhance the academic environment.
Research: – Department has university recognized well equipped laboratory for Doctoral study
i.e. Ph. D. Gondwana and other University Recognized guides also are available in
• Departmental B. Sc., M. Sc. and Research Laboratories are well equipped with instruments and Computers with internet connectivity.